Tuesday 7 July 2009

Don't Panic.

Unfortunately, Jon and Ryan left the band. For me Panic at the Disco is dead, without them it just won't be the same. But there are hopes for the new one!


This is the first time I saw them when I was in year 7 i think. Now I'm in year 11.

guyliners? That time, emo was the king.

After that, Brent Wilson left the band and Jon Walker replaced him.

Brendon Urie is a hottie and Ryan Ross is the another twin of Olsen Twins. A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

This is VMA, they won.

So, rumors said Brendon and Ryan were gay. No, they're totally straight.

When they were in Victorian Circus stuffs.

and Ryan was absolutely creative with his artwork in his face.

This is Pretty.Odd things, they've changed from guyliners to a...normal guys. So vintage!


fortunately I've seen them live. YEAY, now no more Jon and Ryan they left the band. Brendon and Spencer still in Panic at the Disco maybe they'll bring the "!" back HA. It won't be the same Panic! I'll miss the old Panic with Jon and Ryan.


I'll miss them togethaa! xxxxxx

I heard that news yesterday. I cried hard (not so hard) but I'm upset. Then I remember, The Beatles lost their 2 members and after that Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr joined the band. So, at least there's something bright in their futuree! Viva!

No comments: