Thursday 30 April 2009

Shitey.

YEAH I'm watching ARSENAL v Man.Utd la la la, Man. Utd lead 1-0, EASY JUST 1-0 doesn't mean Arsenal'll lose, hopefully. At least if Arsenal lose, there's 2nd leg in Emirates Stadium. Supporters in Old Trafford areeeeeeeeeeeee crazy, they say WOOO everytime one of Arsenal Player gets the ball.

Things I've noticed. :
1. CR is totally WAX,shiny hair,shiny skin, Fag!
2. Cesc is HOTTIE, Almunia and Gibbs wowed me with their skills. (btw what is wowed,ya mereka membuat gua "wow")
3. The Referee's Pants, HUAHAH SOO TIGHT
4. The Supporters of Man.Utd make me scared, I can't even sit back and relax.

The Brightside :
1. no red card, they're playing fairplay
2. I AGREE WITH "lose respect, lose the game" YEAH
3. RONALDO DIDN'T CHEAT, no diving, at least until the 1st half.



xx

No comments: