Saturday 23 May 2009

miniweek.

For this week, I'm addicted to these :

1. Jai Ho - Ar Rahman & Pussycat Dolls feat. Nicole Scherzinger
WELL, this song is really addictive! Move your body and very very listenable.

2. Halo - Beyonce Knowles
Don't know why, it's really swing your mood to a better way.

3. Bad Things - Jace Everett
this is the soundtrack of True Blood, so awesome! rockin' smokin' hot.

4. Heartless - Kanye West
actually the Kris Allen version is better for me, but Kanye West is addictive.

5. 42 - Coldplay
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! really cool,cool cool cool!

6. Apocalypso - Mew
I know this is the song from 2005,when I put my iPod on shuffle mode this was the first song came out and wow, i miss this song.

7. Please Don't Stop the Rain - James Morrison
for your rainy day, it's fit!

8. Falling Slowly - Kris Allen
originally from Once Soundtrack and Kris sang it on American Idol, and when I heard Kris sang it, I was like...man it's great. Really touchy.

9. Stay at Home - One Night Only
One Night Only never dies! Really I listen ONO everytime I turn my iPod on.

10. Paris is Burning - Ladyhawke
I downloaded this song one month ago, now I'm listening to this song on iTunes and really (Y).

No comments: