Thursday 11 June 2009

RELAX

so, I'm not in the mood to write blog things, maybe soon :D but I'll write some reviews.

I'VE WATCHED STAR TREK AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GENIUS! \\\/// live long and prosper, it was genius really but for me Star Wars is the number one!

I'm John Connor, there's no fate can't be change, TERMINATOR SALVATION ALSO GENIUS! Star Trek is better but it's really hundred thumbs up.

according Rolling Stone Magazine, I read about Adam Lambert. He had a crush with Kris during the show..........what's world gonna say?

I've done my tests, it sucks my blood.
school things pump my adrenaline, it's thrilling me out.

High School Musical is going to be on ice in Istora Senayan.......duh it's a waste, i'd like to punch zac in the face.

SOUNDTASTIC FESTIVAL WISHLIST IS WOAAAAAAAH amaze me.

adios.

No comments: