Monday 15 June 2009

Twilight Zone

SO I slept in this afternoon, 3pm-6pm. It was twilight zone, so I thought I'd me somewhere outside. Then I had this dream :

I was in hotel my room number was 24/7 (early before I had this dream, Yaya told me Danny Noriega's new video which was not important, titled 24/7)...the hotel was creepy, antique with Javenese furniture. I was with my sister, brother in law and my mom. I met a Spanish Guy who looked like someone in somebrand ads, and also a Spanish Girl who looked like someWAGs. The weird part : I was brushing my teeth and suddenly the Spanish Guy came to bathroom (Girl's Bathroom, hello!?) and he said hello to the Spanish Girl and then went to his room (idk why, in the bathroom there was a bedroom). Then, I realized something thrilling me out. There were bunch of paparazzi around the bathroom, the Spanish Guy posed and everyone took his photo...............................It was creepy and scary (but it was just paparazzi) but I was scared of them. I was running to my room and I met a Vampire Guy, he said : "come with me, it's not save here". I ran to my room and found my sister was sleeping in a glass. And then, I woke up.

No comments: