Friday 3 July 2009

Best Movies I've Ever Seen.

SO these are the greatest movies.

1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Sweet story, romantic but not cheesy.

2. Donnie Darko
Dark story, so imaginative, woah.

3. No Country for Old Men
MAN, blood is everywhere. King of Suspense!

4. Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Woody Allen is genius, man I know it's a weird movie, but I love it.

5. The Dark Knight
BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE EVER.

6. The Godfather II
really really..wush.

7. Little Miss Sunshine
simple story, huge meaning.

8. Wall-E
meaningful story, about love about global warming and about health :>

9. Up
TOUCHY AND FUN! I love adventure!

10. Star Wars (whole saga)
BEST SCI-FI!

11. Kill Bill Vol.2
It's all about revenge!

12. American Beauty
hundred thumbs up.

13. The Pursuit of Happy(i)ness
sad, so meaningful. Touchy.

14. Public Enemies
sad, thrilling, anddd bloody good.

15. PS : I Love You
TOUCHY.

16. The Fall
An indie movie, it's imaginative and fun!

17. Love Me If You Dare
sweet yet weird movie but really addictive!

18. Juno
I LOVE THIS MOVIE.
toomuchtowrite :D

19. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
cheesy movie yet sweeeeeeeeeet!

20. Cin(T)a
awesome awesome awesome awesomeee!




Now I'm waiting for : Inglorious Basterds, 500 Days of Summer and Alice in Wonderland. <3

No comments: