Thursday 16 October 2008

city letter B.

i got a goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood news in 2007 that I can have my real holiday after I passed junior high school, so for the plan, me mom and my sister went to Bali,AS A PLAN, and we agreed with the date July 27th 2008.I was wishing and hoping,expecting and waiting and studied hard to passed junior high with good scores and then i'll have my reward. But it's just a fool for me of wishing and over-expecting, in December if i'm not mistaken, something really important happened,really important,double important,teehee most important, and it made my plan was over.....last time i went there was erm 12 years ago....and now again i can't go there because of monthly exams in school.......my mom,sister and her husband are going to Bali in Sunday or Monday and i just over-expecting for the souvenir..............sugar honey ice tea, some ugly catty kitten sissy

No comments: