Thursday 13 November 2008

stalker never dies..

i'm not type of person who waste my time over and over on this blog, i just want to share a bit of this bitter moonstruck world. First, today i was shocked about something that Yaya told me, about someone who is ........ hot for her JUST FOR HER (HAHA) yeah, Yaya told me about his dirty little secret..which is.....crappy.

and today Riri talked shit, HAHA NO. She keep talking about her new hot boy,and of course the oldie one. Yeah, after i turn on the messenger, she sent me offline messages as always, now it was about our fever, fever, fever, crap. After like 15 minutes, Riri signed in and she told me about those boys and also the fever (read : one night only), yeah one night only..... and i decided to go trough facebook and open on of one night only's friend. I opened ..let say A profile and yeah....stalking......and I found so much stuffs...it shocked us...........i found Riri's favorite in the band, lead singer but he didn't use his name,but some other name..... but I found photos of him,and we believe, that is truly him




AND YEAH,I JUST KEEP BROWSING AND I GOT BRENDON'S BLOG!

No comments: