Saturday 22 August 2009

God is a director and an architect.



I've watched it and....AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE simple story yet complicated, you can't guess how it ended. Non-cheesy romantic movie. I LOVE IT!

every scene in this movie was awesome and sweet, Indonesia needs this kind of movie.

but my favorite dialogue was :
Annisa : waktu SMP gue bisa be my self
Cina : sekarang?
Annisa : behave
Cina : bukannya biii...thcy?

Cina : ayo kita patahkan Hukum Newton 1 : kecantikan berbanding terbalik dengan kepintaran
Annisa : hukum newton 1 itu suatu benda tidak akan berubah jika tidak dipaksa oleh benda lainnya
Cina & Annisa : (smiling each other)

/

my favorite scene was when Annisa and Cina removed smiley from their fingers, that was totally sad........

1 comment:

Risya! said...

aww bagus yah?
udah beli DVD'nya gara2 penasaran sama review kamu ahahaaa.. ;)

<3
Risya