Saturday 22 August 2009

trembled.

just, don't know what to write and what to tell. For exact reason, I'm such a lazy ass to bring up my mood for posting something on my blog. I'd rather picture my emotion and throw it on here. I really want to do some photo hunt, but y'know time is crazy. If there's nothing I can tell doesn't mean there's nothing fun happen, I just........let say bored of this effin blog life. Okay, as always I'd love to rate my week, review some fun things etc.

My recent favorite songs are :
1. Won't Stop - One Republic
2. Everything is Everything - Phoenix

Movie I've watched this week :
1. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist ~ 4 stars
2. Adventureland ~ 3.5 stars
3. Cin(T)a ~ 4 stars

Books I'm reading :
1. Living Dead in Dallas ~ Charlaine Harris
2. Club Dead ~ Charlaine Harris

I watched Donnie Darko's trailer --> can't stop loving Jake Gyllenhaal <3

No comments: